So, today is the first day of spring..... YAY, right?! WRONG! I was woken this morning at 7:30am by the sound of freezing rain pelting our bedroom windows. Not Cool! Then we had some regular rain then, and here's the kicker, SNOW!!!! it has been snowing off and on all day :( So here are some shots of our first day of spring....
Here is my teacup flower pot filled with luscious potting soil just waiting on something pretty to arrive in it...what does it get? SNOW!!
I am hoping that this is just one last fling for who ever is in charge of winter....before the spring kicks it's butt out of here! I sat down and did a little landscaping plan today for the front yard, I will post that since I don't mind everyone know that I like to color :) I am SO glad that we had a really nice week to enjoy the sunshine and warmth and also that it should be returning (TO STAY) hopefully this coming week. I am excited to get this started and done soon before I am too big! (that still won't stop me!)
We finished celebrating Mason's birthday today. We went out to our FAVORITE breakfast restaurant Crispy Waffle, interestingly ran/owned by Greek people. Rob LOVES the Grecian Benedict. I had the signature waffle (a big, fat, fluffy waffle with bananas, strawberries and blueberries), a side of bacon and scrambled eggs. YUM...pretty sure I could eat that everyday!! Roger and Kelly and uncle "B-Sho" were there too, we then went to hand out at the house since we have not seen them in weeks. Kids and the big boys played the wii and we sang and had some cake. Mason got to go to the store w/ Uncle Roger & Aunt Kelly to pick out his present, he got a Pokemon game for his DS that he's had his eye on. So, besides the STUPID SNOW, it was a good day! I must remember to have some cake later......
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
nu%3D3279)%3B(6)46%3B)WSNRCG%3D3359+492(532+nu0mrj.jpg)
2 comments:
Snow aside, sounds like a great day!! Love the drawing by the way...I too am a visual person so if I actually planned on working in my yard I would totally do the same thing:)
I did the same type of drawing when I was measuring for the fencing I put in around our flowerbed and when I was deciding where to plant what tulip bulbs. Great minds think alike!! ;) I really hope this is the last cold snap for you guys. I know it's miserable!!
Post a Comment