This is a busy month for us! We have plenty of birthdays for such a short month! I turned the big 3-0 this year and the boys just celebrated their 4th and 6th birthday this past week. I just measured them and they have both grown a half inch (or the chart has been moved). Mason has gained a quarter inch.
I, on the other hand, am growing outward :) We hit our halfway point in the pregnancy this month. Another big happening...IT'S A GIRL!!! Her name: Karis Nicole Gibson. We are both checking out great with the doctor. All my numbers are where they should be and she is growing right on target! I am blessed once again with a great pregnancy so far, so good.
Monday, February 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

nu%3D3279)%3B(6)46%3B)WSNRCG%3D3359+492(532+nu0mrj.jpg)
1 comment:
Yeah!! You started a blog:) Excited to follow along and learn more about you outside of BBC.
Post a Comment