Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I am SO over this!!!

WINTER!!!  It's SO LONG here!!!  I guess I was just spoiled down south for to long but come on...it started in October for goodness sake!  I wake up this morning and go to look out the window...my statement  "More?".  Snow that is...more snow today.  The kids and I are ready to move on from this season.  They need to get out of my hair...I mean outside to play.  I am ready to stop shoveling snow and start shoveling dirt, planting flowers and vegetables, cutting the grass.  HECK, I'm even ready to scoop the poo in the backyard!!!  (and that's saying a lot!)  I would like to go for walks or get on my bike, but this weather sure doesn't motivate any sort of movement to the outdoors.  I know that most people that read this are thinking the same thoughts as I am.  Just a little whine fest :)  Really, the kids are sick of being stuck inside and seem to be getting on each others nerves more often lately...not to mention mine :)  All three of them have been sick for a week now and they are starting to gross me out.  Rob was sick for two weeks and all of them are just a bunch of germies!  I have been luck enough to stay healthy this winter, which is amazing since the rest of the family has been sick a handful of times a piece.  I think that someone greater knows that I cannot afford to be getting sick!  SO, here are a few photos of happy outside times to cheer everyone else up that has the "winter is too darn long blahs".  Spring? Oh Spriiinnng? Where arrrrre you??
 
SPRING!....ready, set, GO!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel for you...we had it soooo bad last year. But this year, one of the mildest winters I can remember. We had snow like one day. It has felt like spring and we even pulled out the barbecue and all the kids outdoor stuff yesterday. Sorry to rub it in! Hope your spring comes soon too:)

Adrianne P. said...

I totally feel ya! My sis-n-law took my niece and nephew to the beach today to play at the playground and enjoy the tiny bit of sun. Yes, it was 40 degrees out, but we bundled up to enjoy the sun since it doesn't seem to like to grace us with its presence very often! LOL