I have been M.I.A. for quite sometime. I have been busy raising my family and adjusting to our newest member :) Karis was born in early July and life has been quite busy since then with her birth then school starting. I keep thinking that I need to update the blog...but, it takes time. She doesn't give me a lot of free time. She is a breastfed, non-pacifier taking, mommy loving, short nap taking, beautiful, baby girl :) She has been the final missing piece to our family. We didn't even know that she was missing! She has brought us all so much closer together. No, a baby does not "fix" the family but, in this case she has reminded us of what we have and what is important. The boys are all in love with her...especially Rylan.
I love the fact that he is the most sensitive, she looks just like him and he is the most protective of her....so sweet!!
She is the last of the Gibson 6 :) I am loving that she is a girl...just for something different. I am loving watching her grow and change. I am home with her all day, every day. Sometime that is rough but, I LOVE IT!! I missed Rylan's first steps because it happened at daycare....I am not going to miss a thing this time! She is so beautiful, sweet, funny and precious. I fall in love with her more and more each day, HONESTLY!! Here are some pics for you all to enjoy. We all love her So much and Daddy is wrapped around her tiny finger :)
We are SO very blessed to have all of them......
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





nu%3D3279)%3B(6)46%3B)WSNRCG%3D3359+492(532+nu0mrj.jpg)
1 comment:
What a beautiful family you have...and that little girl -
A D O R A B L E!! Glad that life is going good, keep soaking it up as you know she will be huge before you know it:)
Post a Comment